Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 for Designers is a comprehensive textbook that introduces the users to feature based 3D parametric solid modeling using the Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 software. The textbook covers all major environments of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 with a thorough explanation of commands, options, and their applications to create real-world products. About 60 mechanical engineering industry examples are used as tutorials and an additional 40 as exercises to ensure that the user can relate their knowledge and understand the design techniques used in the industry to design a product. After reading the textbook, the user will be able to create solid parts, sheet metal parts, assemblies, surfaces, and drawing views with bill of materials. Also, the user will learn the editing techniques that are essential to make a successful design. In this book, the author emphasizes on the solid modeling techniques that improve the productivity and efficiency of the user. Salient Features of the Textbook · Consists of 15 chapters that are organized in a pedagogical sequence. These chapters cover the Sketching, Modeling, Assembly, Drafting, Sheetmetal, and Surface environments of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0.
· The first page of every chapter summarizes the topics that will be covered in it.
· Every chapter begins with the command section that provides the detailed explanation of the Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 commands.
· Additional information is provided throughout the book in the form of tips and notes.
· Self-evaluation test and review questions are provided at the end of each chapter so that the users can assess their knowledge. Free Teaching and Learning Resources CADCIM Technologies provides the following free teaching and learning resources with the textbooks: · Free online technical support at email@example.com
· Part, assembly, and drawing files of the models used in illustrations, tutorials, and exercises
· Customizable PowerPoint presentations for every chapter in this textbook
· Instructor’s guide that provides solutions to review questions and exercises provided in the textbook
· Student projects to enhance the skills
· Class tests that can be used by faculty in the class.
· Course outline listing the topics that should be covered in basic and advanced classes To access these free teaching resources, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning clearly your name, designation, university/college, street address, city, state, zip, and country.