* isolation to protect the user's computer and equipment
* Four control inputs (divided into pairs of knives) - Allows setting of limit
and emergency stop.
* Universal architecture - Supports most parallel software MACH3,KCAM4,EMC2 etc.
* 12-16V DC power supply for Nema 17 stepper motors
* 16-24V DC power supply for Nema 23 stepper motors
* 24-36V DC power supply for Nema 34 stepper motors
* The power output of 12V shall be applied to the radiator fan of 12V
* Driver output compatible with 2 or 4 phase, 4,6 or 8 lead stepper motors, 3A
* Suitable for unipolar or bipolar stepper motors.
* Voltage regulated spindle speed controlled by parallel interface as function
of supply voltage.
1 x 3 Axis TB6560 Stepper Motor Driver
1 x DB25 parallel cable
5 x Wire connectors
1 x CD software (English Manual & Mach 3)
Important Note: Please connect the power supply to the power switch of DC